Thursday, November 11, 2010

Real or Fake ?

       Countless times I see on Facebook & Twitter somebody talking about somebody being fake in their subliminal post & tweets. It got me thinking. What makes a person so real that they can call someone fake? Just because you say a person is fake, doesn’t make you real. You’re just pointing out what you feel is a lie about that person or lies that that person is telling. My opinion on the matter is a person who is real is the one who keeps it a 100 24/7. They don’t sugar coat anything for anybody & call it like they see it. They’re also able to be true to themselves & recognize their own faults. A person who’s fake is obviously the opposite of a person who keeps it real. A fake person is someone who will lie, will be all friendly & full of smiles in your face but then talk about you behind your back, say they’re loyal to you but then stab you in the back. When someone is acting fake towards you, you don’t continue to be around them. Don’t call someone fake & then chill with them next week like everything is fine because that makes you fake as well. I know people who have personally said things about me behind my back & then turn around & are all smiles & laughs in my face. Am I fake for not calling them out on their BS? I’m not a confrontational person so I view it as avoiding drama. At the same time though I don’t indulge company with these people. You won’t see me out & about with them, that would be dumb on my part. It’s called common sense. When you’re someone who keeps it real, you don’t have to tell people. People will notice for themselves. It’s a natural thing. Now again these are just my thoughts on the matter. Just as real recognizes real, fake can recognize fake. Make sure you’re 100 percent real & true, before you start blasting who’s not.

No comments:

Post a Comment