Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Doing Me

    Since I can remember I have always loved to write; whether it was poems, short stories or essays for school. I have always enjoyed putting words together & letting them tell how I feel or given my views on a situation.  My ultimate goal is to have my very own magazine. Everybody has to start somewhere so I decided to start with a weekly blog to get out what I wanted to say & for it to reach people. Now this blog will not be a Perez Hilton or Global Grind type blog. I will not be writing about the latest gossip on celebrities nor what’s happening in the entertainment industry. This blog is my view & opinion on life & the experiences it brings. What inspires me to write are things I see & people I’m around everyday. It could be a conversation with a friend or seeing a wild animal show compassion towards a human. The simplest & smallest of things trigger tons of thoughts in my mind. The pure excitement & happiness I feel when I’m writing & the sense of accomplishment I feel after I post a new blog only confirms what I already knew. I was meant to be a writer. Writing is only part of my purpose & what I am destined for.  I think we would have a lot more happier people in this world if they knew what it is they wanted to do & were going after it. One of my favorite movies of all time is The Jackson Family American Dream. I love that movie because it shows how Joe Jackson had a vision for his family & how he saw his kids had the potential & talent to make that vision a reality. They worked hard, made the vision he had come true & became the most famous & successful musical family in history. I have a great vision for my life & it will become my reality. I also have this thing called Faith that is unbreakable. I can take the first step without having to see the whole stair case because my faith lets me know everything will be fine.  Some have asked what is the purpose of this blog & what do I get out of writing it? The answer is pure satisfaction because I‘m finally doing me & making moves towards my ultimate goal! No one has to believe in me nor my vision. I believe in me & my vision & that’s honestly all that matters. Watch me move!

No comments:

Post a Comment